Are you interested in gaining valuable workplace experience for your future career while also serving vulnerable populations? World Relief Moline offers internships throughout the year to college students with an interest in intercultural work. Internships are available in several areas, and may be tailored to fit the interests and skills of qualified candidates. To apply for a World Relief Moline Internship, please submit:
- A completed and signed WRM Volunteer application. These forms must be signed, so you may submit them by mail, fax, scan/email, or by bringing them to your interview.
- A current resume (submitted by email to email@example.com).
- A 1-2 page detailed cover letter (submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Your cover letter should address the following:
- Why do you want to pursue an internship at World Relief Moline?
- Why you are interested in these particular internship position(s)?
- What skills and experience do you bring to this position(s)?
- What do you hope to learn through this experience?
- Will transporting clients be an issue?
- What dates and times are you available? How many weeks?
- If you are completing this internship for university credit, what other requirements do you (as the intern) or World Relief staff (as the supervisor or placement agency) need to fulfill during your time as an intern?
Contact information: send all applicable documents and forms to email@example.com
Available Internship Opportunities