Are you interested in gaining valuable workplace experience for your future career while also serving vulnerable populations? World Relief Quad Cities offers internships throughout the year to college students with an interest in intercultural work. Internships are available in several areas, and may be tailored to fit the interests and skills of qualified candidates. To apply for a World Relief Quad Cities Internship, please submit:
- A completed WRQC Volunteer Application.
- A current resume (submitted by email to LFontaine@wr.org).
- A 1-2 page detailed cover letter (submitted by email to LFontaine@wr.org). Your cover letter should address the following:
- Why do you want to pursue an internship at World Relief Quad Cities?
- Why you are interested in these particular internship position(s)?
- What skills and experience do you bring to this position(s)?
- What do you hope to learn through this experience?
- Will transporting clients be an issue?
- What dates and times are you available? How many weeks?
- If you are completing this internship for university credit, what other requirements do you (as the intern) or World Relief staff (as the supervisor or placement agency) need to fulfill during your time as an intern?
Contact information: send all applicable documents and forms to LFontaine@wr.org